Monday, April 20, 2009

I become domesticated


Look what I made last night!!!

I wanted to bring one to everyone but mid delivery... I ate them all. No worries, now that I am domesticated I'll whip up some more. So easy- way time consuming- but perfectly delish! ...And if you are one of the three families that got these last night, consider yourselves tremendously lucky that Q refuses to eat one speck of sugar.

PLUS: I wanted to show you my new cake platter. Christensen's Homeworks is going out of business so I got this beauty 50% off! Still a small fortune, but totally worth it. As Steve would say,
"Isn't she a beauty?!"

5 comments:

Alana said...

i absolutely loved the strawberries- thank you! quinn, no sugar? impressive! i love the cake platter too. it's a little nicer than my glass on i got for 15 bucks at target, me thinks.

Erika said...

Very scnhazzy! The plate too.

Mindi said...

Fancy.

Katie L said...

I love those!! They look like they took some talent!!!

Erika said...

Hey you, just wanted to pop over and say "Happy Birthday", (it is April 22nd, right?)...it's one that's always stuck in my head for some reason! Hope you have a good one!