Thursday, April 16, 2009

Did YOU miss the garage sale???

We didn't! Never mind the rain.

Only took me two weeks to realize we had an awning at the BBAR that would warrant the weather irrelevant no matter how much it rained. One big giant collective DUH from all of us!

No- we do not normally ride around on recliners in the back of our trucks. This incident was confined to one solitary white-trash moment that will not be repeated (Ryan):
WE SOLD THE CHAIR!
...and to Jan so and so (is it Groberg???) from all those LDS independent movies... you know, the weird mom on Baptists at our BBQ. Oh-- she's also the mom on that Chris Hiemerdinger movie, Zarahemla something or another. Gotta love the Mormon independent film market!

Someone should have told Meree it was a yard SALE not a yard BUY*** :)

[I guess you can't help it when Dan and Amy bring such kick-trash stuff! Heck, I almost walked outa there with their baby-sling and I don't even have kids!]

***Meree bought their CARS bed, CARS chair, red wagon, and who knows what else...

No comments: