Kort rented the brand spankin' new Kanab city pool for the whole fam-dam-ly and might I say: It is so worth the drive! This thing has a lazy river, hydro tube, and children's playset built right into the pool! It was a bit breezy which called for some chills (anyone else notice how oddly cool the weather has been this June? So much for Global Warming). Sadly, we did not make it to Rewind (THE best diner in So. Ut.) but some highlights included:
- Meeting cousin Daniel (smiling on the red slide) who has spent the last two years on a mission in the guatamalan jungle. He spoke Mayan and lived in huts among maureding jungle tribesmen. Holy cow stories!!! We kept wanting to hear more. The tales of rat men kept me up last night.
- Hanging with Brent for the first time since he and Kari got engaged! Congrats to them and (BTW) Brent, you are totally cool and should hereby move to St. George to play Nerts w/ Q and I on a regular basis (Ashley not allowed. Sorry A, your shuffling skills make the rest of us look hideously wretched!!! {impressive}).
- Mom being determined to fit 8 of us in the burb so we didn't have to take two cars... Maybe that wasn't a highlight afterall.
2 comments:
I just keep thinking how GREAT the cupcakes were (so maybe the sprouts) and how I can get back down that way and have more. Love the pool pics, the was the best time.
ok-I LOVED hanging out with the girls at the Kanab pool! I am so glad you came-it does not happen near enough. You are the best! You never know-perhaps Brent and I will end up in St. George-we can only hope! See you soon! - KARI
Post a Comment