Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Q was in the mood to BOWL

Monday:

So the cupcakes at 25 main are totally not the same! Can anyone second me on this??? They're just not as... delectable. Not as zippy, Something is aloof. Either I've eaten way too many that the effect has worn off- my sprouted grans pandemonium has rendered my taste buds impaired, or they are just plain and simple NOT THE SAME.
The cupcakes may have lost some zeal in my book but the Orchard Salad has remained on the top of my cravings list in full force. I've already had two fulls this week and it's only Wednesday! I'll just have to supply my own sprouted grain banana nut muffins (not a speck of sugar or flour) for later.
Grandma Polly, Mindi, Jane, Mom and I went out for lunch and had a grand ole time. GPo said we need to go out to lunch like this at least twice a month for her to feel satisfied. My only reply was, "at least."
P.S. Jane is a hoot! She also eats cupcakes the way they should be eaten: frosting first! And yes Jane, "Can we PuLease go to Lake Powell now?!?"


When Q wants to bowl, we bowl! Family night at the Sunset lanes proved a disappointment on my end. Much to my chagrin I walked away just shy of the 3-digit mark at 99 points. My aim was perfect but alas, despite my lifting regiment, these chicken arms pack no punch.

1 comment:

mommaRx said...

IVE NEVER SEEN A CUTER CUPCAKE BUNCH IN MY LIFE. I wish i would have been there! - Kari