
MAC today only to log on and discover that EVERYTHING is 25% off!!! Plus free shipping on orders over $60! (Which we all know is pretty easy to do at MAC). You will not be able to live without the creme blush once you try it! Hurry though, it's an online sale only today and tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
***an hour later:
Holy Cow- Q is going to KILL me! I just spent a ton of $$$ and stocked up for the year. But I saved about $100.00 on somethings I would have bought anyway and I bought gifts for Meree's B-Day...but still, he is going to kill me! Good thing I have a bonus coming in a few days. Q is going to kill me. I splurged big time. Note to self: STAY AWAY from MAC website!- BUT IT WAS THE SALE OF A LIFETIME ON PRODUCTS THAT ARE NEVER ON SALE!

1 comment:
i don't blame you. i just discovered smashbox and their halo perfecting powder. when it comes to make up, $$$ is non-negotiable. i just have to have what i like.
Post a Comment