No particular order - I hate them all equally
1. DROPS OF JUPITER- Train
2. FOLLOW ME - Uncle Kracker HATE THIS ONE!!!! but then again, I hate pretty much every Uncle Kracker Song..... Talk about a white trash idiot!
3. HEY THERE DELILAH- Plain White T's
4. WE'RE COMING TO YOUR CITY - Big & Rich
SAVE A HORSE (RIDE A COWBOY)
5. SWING - Trace Adkins
HONKEY TONK BADONKADONK
6. HICK TOWN - Jason Aldeen
- What ever happened to George Strait, Clint Black, Tim McGraw? You know, REAL country singers. Not trashy hillbilly, long haired morons with earings??
- This is Turning more into people I hate more than songs but here's one more...
7. KENNY CHESNEY - Funny thing is, I used to like him and I do still listen to a few of his older songs but, whats with him and the damn beach? Somebody needs to remind him that he's a country singer and not bob marley
8 - BUTTERFLY KISSES - Bob Carlisle
9 - John Mayer - barf!
10. And Finally... 99.9% of Rap Songs (I admit... I do like a few. Hence the 99.9)
Honorable Mention - I will always love You - Whitney Houston
*This list is subject to being added to at any time
8 comments:
John Mayer, Quinn he's one of my favorite's...sniff sniff. Don't barf on him. :)
Go ahead and barf on him.
Thank you for the funny post. I'm always searching the blogging world for something entertaining. The only place to find a little funny happens to be "Hadley Enterprises".
I totally agree. WTH is with that Kenny Chesney?... it's like he's trying to be Jimmy Buffett. Cheeseburger in Paradise has been done buddy. He seems like he would be the guy in Quinn's category of the No Fear sticker and visor on the mirror... if he wasn't famous, but just some dork living in the high desert.
You should post random stuff daily... it always makes me laugh.
Butterfly Kisses? Uggghhh, what a horrible, worthless song, I agree. You really hit the nail on the head with that one.
Too bad you soooooo want Whitney Houston.
I DISAGREE! I LOVE "Butterfly Kisses!" You guys are just insensitive maybe! haha! Just teasin! I do agree though that the only funny place in the blogging world happens to be at HADLEY ENTERPRISES! :) It's true...I check it out every day! Oh and by the way...the GOOD OL' COUNTRY BOYS...well Country MEN actually, are STILL MY FAVES!!! I'll add in Rasc. Flatts though! Gottal LOVE them! I'm a hard core traditional George, Garth, Tim, and even Brad Paisly fan! TOTAL COUNTRY GIRL if ya can't tell!
John Mayer? What?? Come on, have you ever actually listened to it? Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that one, but I am totally with you on Butterfly Kisses (seriously wondering how was ever even recorded), Kenny Chesney, Rap Songs, Hick Town, and Trace Adkins.
Well obviously whatever Kenny Chesney is doing, is working because he is one of the top selling country artists...I don't even like country but have to laugh that you all are so opinionated about the singer's image. If it wasn't making them money, they wouldn't be doing it! ANYWAY-I also despise butterfly kisses-it's lame. I could add about 20 songs right now to the list...
Whoa..... I don't know why everybody is giving me a hard time about my pics here! First of all John Mayer..... He's one of those sappy guys that takes a date back to his house and says, "oh look, I just happen to have a guitar right here behind the couch." I don't know why you women eat that stuff up. How lame!!! And 2nd of all, thats the beauty of it being my blog.
Hi... um I'm kinda new at this... um I also realize that I am the only male responding but I would like to know why Brooks n Dunn didn't make the list - I agree with all the rest except for I like .05% of rap songs. thank you
Post a Comment