Wednesday, September 24, 2008

THE PARTY HAS BEEN POSTPONED!!!


Sorry all but the roaring 20's party in Pine Valley will have to wait. The closer it got to it, the more people weren't able to come. And, it is my weekend off (friday and sat) and I have the chance to go Elk hunting up by Panguitch. So, we want to have the party when more people can come. When, instead of people saying they can't because they have something else they say they can't do other things because they have a party to go to.

So, we will let you know when it will be so all of you can plan, and get your costumes!! Pass the word.

2 comments:

Nield Family said...

I guess I will shave my gatsby mustache. People are starting to look at me wierd. This is Nick, not Juli.

Quinn said...

Holy Cow! That was Hilarious!! Sorry everybody. But Nick, I do appreciate your enthusiasm.