Monday, September 08, 2008

10 YEARS!


You bet I went to my reunion... and it was even fun. Quinn actually had more friends there than I did... which is kind of odd considering the fact that he didn't even go to highschool in Southern Utah. Everyone was really nice, sincere, and genuine. I must say, it did take me several hours to reognize Jamie Williams. Can you spot her in the picture below? Good Luck!



Quinn's Hot Picks:
CJ Wade's wife
Jamie Williams
Talyor (forgot her last name)
Ashlynn Allen
Sunny Bellistan

5 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I am pretty sure Quinn liked my golf pass more than my looks. :)

Glad you had fun - thanks so much for the viedo - I should have had you introduce it - I was a mess.

Jamey is awesome - the 1st time I saw her after high school I couldn't believe it. We reminded her that night about all the awesome jeans she wore than dragged along the floor. Love her.

By the way - love your hair.

Mindi said...

I must say it again...I love your hair, it is so dang cute!!

Sarah Keith said...

Your hair is so cute! How is school?

Anonymous said...

You look SO great in those reunion pictures, I want to know why YOU were not #1 on Quinn's hot picks!

Ciara said...

Nic
I think you need a new camera. These pics are so blurry. They just don't do us justice.