A couple of weeks ago, me and
Nick played golf at here in St. George and said how fun it would be if we went up north and met Bryce and played up ther sometime. I quickly said, "lets do it next thursday on my day off". Then he told me he would be up there already. So, we made a call to bryce that day to see if he could make it happen and he said he would see what he could do. We called Jerome to but he had to work that day. Anyway, Wednesday night rolled around and we still werent sure it wa going to happen. I had my doubts because of the long drive, the gas, the money and a ton of other things. Mostly excuses though. Anyway, I ended up leaving St. Geroge wednesday night at 6:00 and got to my sisters house at 11:00 and went to bed at midnight. Got up at 5:30 and drove back to Bountiful to meet Nick and Bryce at Lakeside GC. We played 18 and had So Much Fun! It was Great! the whole back nine we were all alone on the course and we couldn't stop talking and laughing about funny things we have done together. When we got done, Bryce had to go to work and but me and Nick went to lunch at the paradise bakery! Then Nick went to get Juli and I drove to Salt Lake and met my Bro in Law Ryan at Eaglewood Golf Course and we played another 18. Eaglewood was awesome! I was a little tired after 36 holes but it was a good tired. We saw Kyle Korver hitting balls on the range. Anyway, then I left there and drove straight to the Salt Lake Bees game and met Bryce, Kristi, and Lilly, Abe, Luke, and Trevor. Then, after the game, I drove back to St. George and got home about 3:00 a.m. slept till 7 then went to work. It was the logest day but one of the best ever. Once again, it just goes to show you that you NEVER regret doing something after you have done it! Every time I stew over whether I should go do something or not and then I go, I never wish I hadn't. I hope I always stay spontaneous and willing to do things on a whim. Just think how many fun things I could have missed out on if I wasn't spontaneous. Being married has tried slow it down a little but Nicole is awesome about letting me do whatever whenever most of the time. That's one of the things I like most about us. Anyway, any amount of money or loss of sleep was totally worth it for a day spent on the Golf Course, and at the Baseball Stadium with firends!
3 comments:
Brandon's sooo spontaneous that he wont even sneak a gatorade into the movie! Props to you! Don't ever lose it!
Way to go Quinn. Glad you had fun. Maybe next Thursday you could come up and find something to do up here? HEHE.
That's awesome Quinner! That's one thing I'll always remember bout you...you always do the craziest things (frickin' cool 100% of the time) and you SELDOM have a backup plan to fall on! haha! That's why you've been able to do all the wicked sick stuff you've done in the past 20+ years...cuz you JUST DO IT! Help me be a lil' more spontaneous! I'm the girl who MOST ALWAYS plays it safe! haha! Props to Nicole to for being way cool w/ things! :)
Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment