Apparently it went really REALLY well. From what I have ascertained, they danced the night away- as in foxtrotted, waltzed, jived, and quick stepped in the middle of the ballroom the entire evening. I heard everyone else just stood around "swaying" as Meg and Braden pranced by. There was even some spinning and dipping. I've also managed to come across this little tid bit: they talked for hours and hours after the dance. There was deep conversation amongst twittering hearts and batting eye lashes. Oh they were excited. Sweet, innocent, PERFECT prom date. I'll try to dig more out of Meg tonight!
4 comments:
hooray for young love!
and hooray for megs cuteness heels in that photo- love them.
How fun, love the dress.
WOW!!!That dres turned out SO great! And I have a feeling that Nicole had something to do with that supermodel hair:) Cute boy, beautiful Megan and excellent picture taking!
-KARI
Post a Comment