No Particular Order
1. WET SOCK - you know, when you get all ready for the day and you go back in the bathroom to brush your teeth or something and you get your socks wet from when you showered. Enough to ruin your whole day!
2. When people put the toilet paper on the thingy upside down so it doesn't come over the top and you have to pull from underneath
3. When the paper towel dispenser is too high on the wall so when you wash your hands and go to get paper to dry, the water runs down your arm under your sleeve and gets your arm all wet.
I promise, all of them aren't bathroom related
4. STICKY FORK - when you're eating waffles or pancakes and your fork handle slides down into the syrup. You can't lick it off cause you have syrup in your mouth and it stays sticky. Not only do you have to get a new fork, you have to wash your hands
5. GAY PUBLIC AFFECTION - let's keep it indoors
6. St. GEORGE RESTAURANTS - I go out to lunch like every day so I am getting tired of the selection. After living in New York, every restaurant sucks! I just can't find anything to satisfy the palate. Everything is fake, microwave foods. I need home made, authentic stuff don't you?
I just wish I could get some REAL pizza, chinese, thai, or italian.
7. PLAYS AND MUSICALS - I mean, come on! Who talks like that?? Who just breaks into song mid sentence?? When I'm talking to someone, I don't suddenly feel the need to jump up on a little stool and start singing. Have you seen the over exagerated faces they make?
8. CHRISTIAN ROCK - just don't like it
9. St. GEORGE RADIO STATIONS - half of them consist of #8 above. I can't stand most of the dj's. John and Dave, now they're funny. But Marty Lane, and Karl LaMar... come on guys! and Devin Dixon, nobody cares what you have to say ok, so just keep throwing out T-Shirts at the Roadrunner games and leave the Sports talk to the big boys from ESPN Radio, um k pumpkin.
10. GUYS WITH BIG JACKED UP TRUCKS OR LOW RIDER CARS - whats the mentality here?
They think they look so cool driving around in those trucks but look so stupid. Somebody needs to tell them that putting a visor on the mirror was cool in the 90's.
11. When people get on the On-Ramp going 45 - come on, don't you know you're getting on the freeway? The freeway between bluff and bloomington is the worst. People know they're getting off soon so they go 45 the whole time. Also, hate old drivers, (and old people in the buffet line.)
12. ROLLS OF CLEAR TAPE - when the end sticks to the roll and you can't find it, then when you do, you can't get it unstuck
13. CD'S AND DVD'S THAT SKIP - this one's pretty self-explanatory
14. FANTASY MOVIES - ie. Harry Potter, The Lion witch and the wardrobe, etc...
15. KITTEN AND PUPPY E-MAILS - oh, look at the soaking wet kitty crawling out the top of boot.... how cute.
16. GUYS WITH EAR RINGS - your 13 yr. old sister called... she wants her ear rings back. It looks so stupid. Especially the loops with the little ball in the middle. The worst is when old dudes have them. I mean, come on... you're way past the "I'm 16 and mad at my dad stage" grow up!
17. ERECTYLE DYSFUNCTION COMMERCIALS - a bunch of guys sitting around singing songs about their little health issue. There on like every 5 seconds.
18. SACRAMENT TALKS IN THE RECENTLY MARRIED COLLEGE WARD - their all the same. First, the wife gets up and introduces themselves and how they met in math class their junior year and how she sorda waited for him on his mission and how when he got back, they hung out together a few times but that he actually liked her best friend but the eventually ended up together and got married and are now expecting. Then, the husband gets up and says "ok, now let me tell you my side of the story"... then goes on to tell how he didn't really like the best friend, he just did it to get close to her bla bla bla... their all so cheezy and all so the same.
19. NATIONAL NEWS SHOWS - hate guys like Keith Olberman, Wolf Blitzer, Jack Cafferty, Lou Dobbs etc.... I also hate all the news stations. The anchors ask the most stupid questions to people they are interviewing. And, how does some of that stuff even make the national news? "today a storm blew threw Iown and broke a few trees." how is that news?
20. LIBERALS AND ENVIORNMENTALISTS - especially the ones trying to screw with the gun laws. How is that even up for debate? It's a constitutional right. For some reason, people can say or do whatever they want no matter how crude it is and it's okay because hey, free speach is a constitutional right but if someone has a gun it's not. And I'll stop right there before this turns into a rant.
7 comments:
funny stuff quinny!
I agree with you on a lot of them ESPECIALLY the cat e-mails. It makes my blood boil everytime I get one espcially the ones with an overweight cats and a stupid saying. Oh and I TOTALLY agree on the fantasy movies. Can I hear an Amen!
So funny, too bad I think about your sticky fork nearly every day. For me, it's the sticky ice cream spoon you scoop with. Even when B scoops me some, I make him get me a fresh spoon.
#2! I hate that! I am in utter dismay when this happens, it's like people like it on the underside, what freak shows. I count on my sisters to be as compulsive as I, yet frequently find their toilet paper coming from the under side. Again, what freak shows!
#7. Plays and musicals- I'll like it for a while but get so dang ancy. Just when I think we're getting somewhere in the plot, they break out into song again. please!
#8. Christian rock- well, duh, yeah.
#10. Even a better question is who are the chicks that date these guys? There's just no way they could be getting any.
#11. Oops, I think that might be me. I am such a slow Grandma driver. I have precious cargo!
#14. I thought I was a freak because I, also, just hardly tolerated those, mostly for my nephews. Makes my skin crawl.
#15. Oops, must confess, I like the fat cat ones that say "i'm in ur fridge, eatin' ur fudz". I know, I'm a dork. I always bought the kitty posters from the book orders when I was little. But a big pet peeve of mine is pets that live indoors.
#16. Again, they really can't be getting any, could they?
#17. douche commercials.
#18. enough said.
#19. Nancy Grace is a psychopath.
#20. ARM YOURSELVES, then "Free Tibet"... the drum cirlces aren't working.
Very funny...Gaige says the same thing you do in #8 about musicals, even though I like them...sniff, sniff.
I mean #7, oops!
Just thought of another one - In Elementary when you went to open your milk carton and it wouldn't. So then you try the other side and end up having to tear into it when it didn't open cleanly - Hated that!
Karl LaMar is still on the radio down there? Annoying.
Post a Comment