Saturday, July 26, 2008

If I had a kid...


I would make this cute shortall out of Quinn's old dress shirts. To see all, go here: Sugar City Journal

...AND, if I still lived in Manhattan, I would want my life to look like THIS!

FURTHERMORE... If I got to be stay at home mom, I would watch THIS (MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER) every single day of the week.


I'm so doing the CARD SWAP

1 comment:

kate said...

Hey, sorry I've been meaning to get back to you sooner, but have been busy. Thanks so much for all the info on NY.. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. My husband about freaked when I told him how much rent was. Seriously it's only a year right? I was totally o.k. with taking out a student loan for a YEAR in New York.. He doesn't seem to agree. For now we're still thinking Portland, but I'll let ya know if we (Graham) change our minds. Thanks again! :)