They don't call me Flat-Calf-Metcalf for nothing!
A few of you know the story about how my leg almost got chopped off and my entire calf muscle was flattened and fell into my ankle. Well, it still hasn't completely made its way up and it's been nearly 10 years. I guess I'm stuck with the deformity for a while. Man that hurt. My leg was black from the knee down for a few months. Then there was the incident of the therapist not knowing about the calf part and suddenly pulling my panted leg straight in one gigantic force. It was all I could do to keep from passing out. When she realized she'd just about killed me and discovered it wasn't just a crushed ankle injury, she felt bad and gave me some shock treatment. The worst part is that I still don't have enough flexibility in my ankle to do heel walks for more than 4 counts and that's starting to effect my abilities in advanced tap. Bummer. Well, thought I'd explain since you can really see my flat calf in this pic.










6 comments:
Thanks for the congrats! No, Steph doesn't have a blog yet, but she said she is going to start one up! I will let you know when she does. Wow! Megan is so grown-up! How old is she now? I can't believe that!
nothing a little photoshop magic can't fix!
Darling Pictures!!! Man Nicole...I never knew that about your claf! I could have sworn you were absolutely PERFECT in every way! If that's you're only flaw...You are still total model material! :) Your guys' family is way too cute!
I never knew that...and I can totally fix it if you'd like, I didn't even notice while editing!! Crazy!
I like your flat calf picture. I can't even tell what you're talking about though. I wish Brandon could lift me! I can't even sit one his lap, as I am no dainty thing these days.
Wow! I think that those might just be the GREATEST family pictures I have ever seen! Wow, that's the only word I can think of right now.....
Post a Comment