I am sitting at my desk contemplating my predicament. You see, I spontaneously broke the scissors out of my top drawer and in a mad dash, cut the elastic on my underpants. Never mind the fact that a student could have walked in at any minute. Add to the visual the fact that I am wearing a dress.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
--------------------------------
21 more days of school
--------------------------------
The Sweet Tooth Fairy is opening a shop in SGU!!!
All right FINE! I will break down and buy new underwear today after school.
Best to be prepared for all of the cupcakes to come.
Seriously, 25 main is great and everything, but I swear their cupcakes are so not as good as they used to be. Sweet Tooth Fairy is sure to satisfy.
At $3.00 a cupcake, who is ever going to admit that they don't?
All right FINE! I will break down and buy new underwear today after school.
Best to be prepared for all of the cupcakes to come.
Seriously, 25 main is great and everything, but I swear their cupcakes are so not as good as they used to be. Sweet Tooth Fairy is sure to satisfy.
At $3.00 a cupcake, who is ever going to admit that they don't?

5 comments:
You will LOVE STF, I haven't found it's equal in all of the cupcake shops up here. It is even better than 23 Main, except that first time I went... Last week I went twice!
NO WAY! The BEST EVER!!! I love that place.
Ok, so I am glad to know that I am not the only one who cut their "underpants". I cut about 10 pairs actually...then my sister told me that wasn't a right thing to do. But, I still kept doing it. The "underpants" store seems so far away...so much effort for 9 short months.
Underpants??
Hahahahah! Quinn's comment kills me! As does your story....the fun of pregnancy...
You guys are quite the comedic pair. I haven't stopped laughing for days about this. Add to it Quinn's comment which had me laugh on and off throughout the day... even while sorting laundry I spontaneously broke into audible laughter at the remembrance of... underpants??
Post a Comment