We took Doug to Powell and spent the weekend on the houseboat. Q thought it would be a good idea to get this lovely middle photo of me bending over. Thanks Q, I really appreciates it. Serves him right that this hoped-for butt shot really only ended up featuring "flat-calf-metcalf" at its best.
Antelope Marina built this new and way cool wading platform. Careful Q- that's a 400 ft drop off.
I think Q loves Doug as much as he loves me.
O.K., so Doug and I have some similar qualities:
We both cost a lot of money-we take a while to get going-and we're looking a little rough around the edges as time goes by.
Beware of the DUCKS!
Good trip.
We set some pretty lofty goals for the next 6 years- all of which start with selling our condo! Then it's off to school again...
In 6 years we have:
Lived in NYC
Moved 9 times
N finished 2nd BA
Q finished AA and Mort School
Bought condo
Got real jobs
Traveled like crazy!
No debt except condo (BLAST YOU CONDO, BLAST)
Survived with our stuff in storage half of our marriage
Lost a parent
Officially gained 10 pounds (each)
2 comments:
Congrats!! Ha! I didnt know who Doug was until I read down a little. I hope the next 6 years are just as good or better.
what is a wading platform? i'm totally curious and uninformed. taking doug out looks like tons of fun! no unnecessary debt is a major and rare accomplishment!!! i didn't make it to 30 without kids but i have officially gained 30, not 10 lbs. does that count? I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment