Before I begin I would like to brag that one of my students made me a cake with home made frosting yesturday. It was a boy who made it just because and no, as far as I can tell it was not poisoned.
Also: MINDI- I have added the Firefly and Seesaw catalogs for ages 5 and under. Check with Jane's teacher though because you could get them faster if you ordered through her. If she doesn't do book orders you can give her my email and I will show her how... or you can just order through me and I'll send them up first chance I have. nhadley@scmiddle.org
----------------------------------------------------------
In 6 years of marriage we have moved 9 1/2 times! Sheesh! ...And we're still not setteled, no- not settled in the least. Another big move is on the way. Where to? We're not quite sure. There are two viable options in the mix but we don't love either one of them so we're biding time. Biding time without our stuff. C'est la.... you know the rest. I've learned my lesson. Rather wait for what I want than go in debt to satisfy today's craving. Content is on the menu...
And the latest move:
The night Q's dad died we moved in with his mom to keep her company. After 8 months of the three muskuteers she moved to Ogden and once again we loaded up the boxes and bins that have been acting as our drawers for longer than I want to admit.
No- this isn't our stuff, but it is QM's stuff. She loaded this bad boy to the hilt 3 times and that was AFTER two garage sales! We didn't mind helping at all (and when I say we I mean Q because he is the one who had to do all the heavy lifting). Although, Q does swear profusely everytime I mention the chalkboards. He has had to move some of them 4 times because we keep moving and I can't part with them. They are those huge magnetic boards from my school and they're seriously heavy.
This is our last pic at the house. It was fun to have everyone down one last time. I will miss the herb garden intensly until I can figure out how to plant my own. The Lemon Basil was my favorite but I'm experiencing a deep craving to get some fresh Mint going.
QM (isn't she cute) had a last request:
QM (isn't she cute) had a last request:
I'm pretty sure this Jag is treated nicer than some of Mark and Sheila's own children!
She is trying to decide if she wants to sell it so these pics serve double duty as possible KSL candidates. Anyone in the market for a jag?
P.S. We've hence upgraded from boxes and bins to laundry baskets.
2 comments:
so... i think i'm lost. where are you NOW? also... is your condo going to be available anytime soon?
Thanks, we were able to order these when Jane was in preschool and it was the best. I was sad to think we might not be able to order books from Scholastic anymore. I will check with Jane's teacher, but she hasn't sent home anything. Could I pay you lots of money to send them to me??
Post a Comment