Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Last Days of Mark

But first:

Doesn't this kid look like Matthew? I don't know what it is but when ever I hold K I swear I am holding the baby version of mini-Matt!


Mark's mission farewell was a smashing success.

I've never seen food fly off the table that fast.
We must have served nearly 140 people!
It was SO good! ...Especially Chris's Pasta Salad.





One week later, and just days before Mark checked into the MTC (Missionary Training Center:


We had a final Sunday dinner at Grandma Polly's.

Not only did Mark go- but he STAYED!

It's a miracle... and totally weird to be getting these amazing letters from our once wayward brother! Mom is joking that he may become the favorite son! Ah-Oh Matt ;) My how fast we forget... but good to forget. Mark is doing awesome and you can read his amazing letters on the blog Matthew is keeping.

1 comment:

Sarah Keith said...

How exciting that your brother is serving a mission! It is so fun to get letters and emails from a sibling on a mission! I love you Nic!