Grandma's cloggers are still dancing... and so is grandma!
This first one is so classic! Grandm was in her element and so blissfully happy singing "You Make Me Feel So Young" with her daughters. They have sung this song at Peach Days for years and years and years. Something about this time was super special though. I need to remember to get close ups next time so you can see her eyes sparkle with joy. Really, we all came back this year because of her. Over 35+ years of Stirland Family Shows and she is still dancing and singing and loving every minute of being on stage with her kids. It's not about attention or fame, it's about fun and doing it together and tradition. The second clip is our biggest crowd of family Irish dancers ever! Even Michelle and Becky joined in on the Riverdance bonanza!
3 comments:
This is classic and makes MY eyes sparkle with delight!
I LOVE the Irish dancing! It makes me want to go take a class from your mom!
I'm sad I missed the show, but I'm glad that you recapped it... thanks!!
Will you please add the elementary books to your class site, I love book orders and books for that matter.
Post a Comment