Sunday, November 02, 2008

The latest:

Dad ran the marathon, then he and Ashley did a triathelon. Becky returned from her mission to Chile and October flew by (YES!). I love time in warp speed because it just means we're getting closer to summer 2009. This is a "roll up your sleeves, put in your time" year for Q and I so I can't wait for it to be over. Don't wish time away you may say, well, come on over and teach middle school for a day and try paying off a mortgage in year. Then we'll talk. It was pretty inspirational to watch dad and Ash jump in that water on a cold morning to start the race. So inspirational, in fact, that Q and I bought a double 2-year membership to the nicest health club in SGU. We've been meeting with personal trainers and killing ourselves for 3 weeks now. Our gym has bring-a-friend-free-Fridays, so if you're ever up for some laps around the pool, or just plain laughing your pants off at me doing the circuit, give us a holler.

***Click to enlarge and see pic in good quality***

1 comment:

Mindi said...

I love that picture of your mom in the poncho.