Monday, November 10, 2008

Because John Williams is my favorite composer...

...and because this kid is incredible:

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Impressive.

Anonymous said...

No I don't cook all the time. Some days I don't cook at all. The most important thing is: PROTEIN with EVERYTHING. Never eat a carb without protein. Eat every 2-3 hours. NO SUGAR. Wheat everything. Only fruit before 2pm. Peanut butter has been my saving grace. I dip apples in it, make PB & strawberry burritos, dip ricecakes in it, etc. Meal replacement bars: great snack that is perfect when teaching. The best ones: southbeach living peanut butter cereal bar, Zone peanut carmel cluster, Zone mint chocolate chip. They are like candybars to me-I look foward to them all day.
No creamy sauce-the hardest part for me. low-fat dressings and low fat mayo. As much mustard as you want.
Turkey hot dogs-they are REALLY good-with a wheat bun, fast because you can heat them in microwave.
Fish-as much as you can-the whiter, the better. Frozen talapia at costco-the best!
Almonds-I eat lbs a week.
It really is great and not hard at all!
oh...and no real butter:(

Megan said...

that was SUCH a freAKIN SWEET You-tube! Loved it!!!

Taylor said...

Nicole, I was totally expecting a twilight post. c'mon I need your movie review before I pay a babysitter and go see it.
miss you, stay strong till Christmas break.