Friday, November 14, 2008

I am SO totally thankful...

1. That the students I had last year are NOT the students I have this year.
2. For my 3 college degrees, except I really want to go back in January.
3. For my AMAZING in-laws!!!
4. That I am OH SO PROUD to tell everyone who my parents are.
5. That my Grandma Polly is still tapping strong
6. That we are able to pay off our second mortgage (stupid stupid stupid)
7. My skin, after 28 years, is finally clearing up.
8. I know my way around Manhattan... oh why can't i be there right now?!
9. Q hasn't figured out I'm totally psycho yet.
10. I can do anything I want if I set my mind to it.

4 comments:

Mee said...

Dude, so Nicole you should like totally write a book or something! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Those are definately things to be thankful for. I'm excited to see you soon! I'm on the countdown to the concert. Is the GP sleepover on Friday night for sure?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alana said...

I don't think my skin is going to clear up until menopause.