14. REMINGTON 12 GA 1100 - favorite shotgun (except for the 870 express I already have)

15. FRONT ROW SEASON TICKETS AT YANKEE STADIUM (not a toy)


16. SNOWMOBILE - for me, these are more fun than 4 wheelers or wave runners

17. CHEVELLE SS, FIREBIRD, OR CAMARO SS - Favorite Muscle Cars - I would just love have one of these parked in the garage with a cover over it



18. A RANCH - ANYWARE -Don't get me wrong, I love St. George and all but i'm glad I grew up where I did. We had a HUGE yard, fields, farms, canal, huge garden and trees. We could do anything we wanted like shoot guns, ride motorcycles, play paintballor anything else. Here, you have a 5 foot grass yard then a block wall and the neighbors yard starts and if you want more than that, you have to pay out the wazoo! I feel bad for our kids. Besides, cant you just see it now? Me, my hot wife and perfect kids driving through the gate in our Sierra Denali full of my guns and pulling all of the toys??

19. And last but not least.. A JOHNE DEERE TRACTOR - you know, for whatever may happen to come up.


15. FRONT ROW SEASON TICKETS AT YANKEE STADIUM (not a toy)


16. SNOWMOBILE - for me, these are more fun than 4 wheelers or wave runners

17. CHEVELLE SS, FIREBIRD, OR CAMARO SS - Favorite Muscle Cars - I would just love have one of these parked in the garage with a cover over it



18. A RANCH - ANYWARE -Don't get me wrong, I love St. George and all but i'm glad I grew up where I did. We had a HUGE yard, fields, farms, canal, huge garden and trees. We could do anything we wanted like shoot guns, ride motorcycles, play paintballor anything else. Here, you have a 5 foot grass yard then a block wall and the neighbors yard starts and if you want more than that, you have to pay out the wazoo! I feel bad for our kids. Besides, cant you just see it now? Me, my hot wife and perfect kids driving through the gate in our Sierra Denali full of my guns and pulling all of the toys??

19. And last but not least.. A JOHNE DEERE TRACTOR - you know, for whatever may happen to come up.













6 comments:
Don't you hate when you have to leave a comment on your own blog to clarify the post bacause you left something out or can't spell?? these are supposed to be things I would BUY if I could. and sorry about the poor grammar
You don't ask for much do you... After my next trip to Vegas and I hit the jackpot, I will by you #19.
The Range Rover is by far my FAVORITE DREAM automobile of all time. Every time I see one I get a little misty eyed and have to put my hand over my heart.
Sign me up for that ranch!
oh wait, also the tractor. I kind of have a thing for heavy machinery.
I hope you get all those things-good thing you have the hot wife-time to get started on those perfect kids! I think Nicole's list of things she wants are a bit more reasonable:)
Post a Comment