1. Nicole, next time we go to New York, can we go to a Broadway Show??
2. Nicole, can we turn off the t.v. and talk.... just because?
3. Can we get some type of a rodent or bird as a pet?
4. Can I get Chipotle sauce on that? (hate that word)
5. Nicole, don't you think we should have taken your last name?
6. Can I get a Huge jacked up truck, put a no fear sticker on the back and hang a visor from the mirror?
7. Son, are you sure you don't wanna try out for the school play instead of the baseball team?
8. Can we wear full matching baseball pant uniforms to our rec. softball games and get matching bags with our names embroidered on them as if it's the only thing we have to live for? (I could drive my truck from #6 to the game)
9. Nicole, can we invite other married couples from the ward over for game night?
10. I think I'll become a vegitarian.
6 comments:
Well done!! I am still laughing!
I thought of a few more of mine...
"I really want Dan to start calling me Baby or Babe as a pet name"
"Hey Quinn and Dan, do you think you could sing that Jimmy Fallon song one more time for me. I just LOVE it!"
"I think I will go to work with my husband today and see how I can help out"
Good jab, bab! I thought of a few more also.
"I think we should sign Bobby up for pottery or balet class instead of summer baseball?"
"Robb, let's please wear our matching Indiana Jones shirts to the movies tonight."
Phew, close call. Brandon wanted to call you guys lastnight and see if you wanted to play Trivial Pursuit 90's edition. I told him you guys had better things to do and would think we're dorks. Sure enough, I was right. I shouldn't have even confessed.
Well said Quinny.
I'm enjoy all of your posts Quinn, keep them coming. But I think that secretly you do want a huge jacked up truck except with a sticker of Calvin peeing on the Chevy/Ford/whatever logo. :)
This one is from Robb: "Where's my bingo outfit?"
Post a Comment