What have we been eating? this is the ethereal question posed at our house. I really don't know what we eat, because I don't go to the grocery store, and we've certainly cut back on eating out as of late. Maybe this is why I am so proud of my killer turkey sandwich. The fact that making a turkey sandwich is considered extreme cooking at our house may clue you in to how dismal the delectable resources have become at the Hadley house.
Nothing out of the ordinary. My aunt Debbie died. I've been babysitting alot... ykhtg, Quinn thinks he is going to buy a fishing boat, and I dressed up to finish Farewell to Manzanar at SCMS. My students says it's dumb I do it, but I can tell they like the costume factor. Speaking of costume factor:
I made the school talent show. If you want to come and see me brave the student body in fishnets, it's tomorrow (Wed. April 16th, @ 1:45 pm).
4 comments:
You must be the beest teacher in the world! I wish I was in your class, I would do my homework and not make fun of your costumes. How did the talent show go? I bet you are tapping just as I write this email...you are great for being so innovative and for taking ownership of your teaching job. I have learned that not many teachers do it! Miss you!
Nicole, you are so hilarious! I absolutely love the costume for your class and I think you are great for performing in the talent show. I hope everything went well. Good luck with those cute middle-schoolers! I'm so jealous of you. I can't wait to teach!
All I know is that if I was still in grade school- I would definitely want you to dress-up!!! Secretly your students love it!
Post a Comment