Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


Mrs. Hutchins' class made me a crown so I thought I'd show you. I've been wearing it all day and I'm not sure I'll be ready to take it off tomorrow.

Birthday Wishes:

-New Car Insurance
-Oat Meal Cake
-Massage from Quinn (including but not limited to feet)
-New House
-Jimmy Johns for Lunch

Birthday Goals:

-Stop being so cynical and fatalistic (especially so Quinn isn't embarrassed to tell people about our blog)
-Finish my novel and contract an agent
-Focus on others
-Sell Condo
-Be delightful
-Ignore a realist's perspective
-Excercise

6 comments:

Anita said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE DEAR,
HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR, IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE, A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birhtday yesterday! Sorry, I had every intention to call you yesterday, but I was teaching, and then going through major dental work for the rest of the day-Lame! I hope that you had the best day. I LOVED the pictures of you-you look amazing, as always and I love the dress you are wearing. I hope that all your birthday wishes came true! I hope we can see more of each other during the summer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carly k said...

Happiest Birthday, Lovely Lady!!!

I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! WHERE DID YOU GET IT!!!!

Anita said...

I'm so glad you found the help blog. That is exactly the one I used. I like your page!

Jem said...

Happy Birthday, bab;)