Friday, October 26, 2012

"Clean your desk" lately?

Ever have so much to do that you just end up cleaning your desk instead?  Consider this my metaphor for cleaning my desk.  Today I had to remind Q that we knew it would be this insane when we signed up for a year of chaos.  It is worth it I'm sure but man oh man... and that's without deciding to make 10 costumes yesterday    
Here are some fun Annie around the house memories.
I gave her some cake batter to mix on her own because she was making a positive mess with mine.  She couldn't resist for long.  The stirring soon turned to tasting.  Some messes are worth it!
 Are we the only ones who have a slide in their formal living room?

 Oh how I love this girl.  She's strong for sure.  Good thing.  She'll have to be Violet's defender.

HERE's one of the things I've been up to.
Don't you think you should clog on the blog too?
At the very least because it took me hours and hours to get this site started?
AAC performance tomorrow.  Spooky Town Fair @ 1pm.

No comments: