Friday, November 02, 2012

Does anti-secularism really have a chance?

 Q is out of town.  Again.  I got super jealous so I bought myself something of a splurge on-line.  I'll let you know how it goes.  It is pretty much not fun to work all week and have to put these kiddos to bed on my own.  No, let me rephrase.  It sucks to put Annie to bed period.  She is psycho!   How about some late night pics I dug up from the unposted archives?
 At the parade, the kids next to us were a tad bit crazy and not a little rude.  They wouldn't let Annie get any candy.  Their parents kept telling them to run and get all the pieces thrown in front of us too.  Weird.  Who does that to a cute little 2-year-old?

 V is so chill.  Annie will be her defender through and through.  Have I mentioned how dreamy it is having two girls.  I am currently WISHING so bad for another.  Wouldn't three be even better?
Will Mitt win?  
Does anti-secularism really have a chance in a society increasingly devoid of traditional values?

No comments: