Thursday, October 04, 2012

Peach Days Extravaganza

The Stirland Family Show is epic.  Have you see it?  Add something like 40 years of entertainment camaraderie (or com-drama-rie) and the hottest weekend of the year and you've got our yearly extended family show.  Although I have to say this was thee coolest labor day weekend I have ever experienced at Peach Days.  Here are the highlights:





 
It would appear that Violet likes fireworks as much as Annie does!

3 comments:

Alana said...

Why is your family so freakishly talented??!! Seriously, all that talent in a few generations. It is so awesome to see your Grandma still at it. You definitely have her genes! You guys are like the Osmonds!

Alana said...

Wait... I just glanced again... is that Taylor on stage? bahahaha!!! oh, I am so sorry I missed this. Why in the heck have I never been to peach days?

Alana said...

Sorry... just looked at close-ups again... is that Megan with a violin? Where have I been? You ARE the freaking Osmonds!