Yep. I'm shamelessly {and for reasons I cannot validate let alone understand} watching The Bachelor this winter.
...And I hopelessly and painfully SOBBED and SOBBED my eyes out watching Terri, Bindi, and Bob on Oprah's Australia bit. It was only 5 minutes of footage but it took me back, WAY BACK, to that moment I found out Steve was gone. I can almost not bare a world without Steve. I know it's crazy, but I feel like I lost a close member of my family that day. I know Steve and I were best mates in the pre-existence. I feel a strong connection with Steve and his family. I just love them, and I love Steve... and now I'm sobbing again. Still, after all this time- I sob for Steve.
Oh, and it's Annie's 6 month.
She's a dream. A real dream in living color.
2 comments:
I forget you had Annie on the same day I had Madison! She had her half birthday at school yesterday! She is perfect and I think you guys should have TONS more kids!!
6 months already?! When and how did that happen? She's so cute, I want to see her in real life! Glad I'm not the only freak hooked on the Bachelor. It gets me every time. Brad's hot. Really hot.
Post a Comment