Saturday, January 22, 2011

His disgusting; My filfthy- Shave & a haircut, two bits


Annie's first basketball game (aka the culprit of 10 days of dreadful sickness and no sleep)-
We took her to Dixie College and were quite disappointed with the student crowd. There were 3 rows of student body tops! Even at SUU we filled two entire sections. Lame. Annie loved it though. She absolutely LOVES a good crowd and some noise. Little did she know...



Q and I have comPLETEly different versions of cleanliness. For example: Q calls Annie's bath water "disgusting" and crunchy fall leaves "filthy" -um... my version of disgusting is raw sewage and my filthy is an R rated movie. Clearly one of us is missing the boat.
The First Hair Cut

Love her duck tail- but Annie has at least 3 MAJOR knots to comb out every day so the first hair cut came MUCH too soon for my liking but out of necessity. Don't know how much it helped. I still cut at least 1 knot out of her hair everyday. And because I know you want to see 50 pictures of the event (which is only half as many as I took):








The Finished Product


2 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

It looks great! She's perfect!

Mindi said...

Is it just me or is Annie's hair getting lighter? It looks that way in the last few posts.