Those of you who told me nursing was a weight loss catalyst... you lied. If anything it's only adding about 30 pounds in water weight. I swear I could feed the Goslin sextuplets if I had too and YES, I am aware they are in grade school now.
Enough.
I'm actually going to have to diet.
I only tell you this because if I don't, I will eat the entire pot of Zuppa Toscana in my fridge.
Maybe this small form of accountability will help.
Mom says this is what happens when you let your 20's pass you by before you bite the bullet and have kids.
I say, whatever the reason, I'm here in this agonizing place we call size "no-zipper" land and if I don't escape soon I may actually die from it.
Meghan Fox, your despicable picture is going on my fridge tonight.
Ug.
Let the battle of the bulge ensue.
4 comments:
At least you have a reason, and not that your any where near fat!! Me, I am still battling the big fatness and I had a baby 3.5 years ago! You look great.
You already look like you've lost, girl!!! Give it until 4-5 months postpartum before even blinking an eye... zippers coming soon!!! Zippers are at least 1 1/2 years away for me. :( At least I wont have to suck in over the holidays.
hahahahaha i just posted the same thing, then came to your blog & read your post! So funny! You look great though.
Hey just wanted to stop in and say that my sis-in-law holds on to her weight until after she quits nursing. Then it comes off easier. Everyone is different...so maybe...
And now I want some Zuppa Toscana...thanks...
Post a Comment