her the cutest ever bear bum tights. I just know she loves them.
On Friday we went on a road trip to SLC and came back the next day. Annie did great because my mom sat in the back and entertained her with some seriously twisted baby stories. Lots of blood and guts and an ending that was none-too-kind for the baby bunnies. Annie loved them. Mom says Annie has to learn about the realities of life soon because she's got to be tough if she's going to survive.
She's finally here!
Too bad they wouldn't let me take Annie in.
I wanted a picture so bad.
Cousins are the best!
Speaking of cousins... I stayed with my fabulous cousin Kari and her twins.
It was so short (sad) but amazing none-the-less. I have the best cousins
on the planet. I secretly adore them. I wish I could see them more. Kari
and her sisters are a big reason I am so dang excited about Lailee. Annie
has a built-in best friend! THANKS KARI! Oh that we could have
had more time. The place looks fabulous.
I wanted a picture so bad.
Cousins are the best!
Speaking of cousins... I stayed with my fabulous cousin Kari and her twins.
It was so short (sad) but amazing none-the-less. I have the best cousins
on the planet. I secretly adore them. I wish I could see them more. Kari
and her sisters are a big reason I am so dang excited about Lailee. Annie
has a built-in best friend! THANKS KARI! Oh that we could have
had more time. The place looks fabulous.
I splurged on Annie's first official toy. Sweetness/Bottom Pie lovers everywhere will appreciate her name. And if you don't know who Flavia is, you are missing out BIG TIME. Isn't Annie's face funny? I think she likes Flavia the Giraffe don't you?
P.S. I am now boycotting Glee. Just so you know.
P.S.S. MINDI! Oh Mindi! I can't believe I didn't get to see you! Rats.
P.S.S.S. Did I mention Ashley looked like a MOVIE STAR after giving birth? No fair!
P.S.S. MINDI! Oh Mindi! I can't believe I didn't get to see you! Rats.
P.S.S.S. Did I mention Ashley looked like a MOVIE STAR after giving birth? No fair!
2 comments:
Annie is so dang cute, I wish I could have seen her in person. :) Love the tights, I still get those for Jane too. And I may join the Glee boycott with ya, I have been thinking about it anyway... dumb show. And I wish I could have seen you too, next time for sure. And ditto on Ashley, I asked Kari soon after if she really had been pregnant and given birth. That was a really long comment, sorry.
best time eeeeeeevvvvveeeeeerrrr!!! but waaaaaaaay too short. love flavia and love the bear bum tights! i need some tights for the girls since it is antarctica up here now...
Post a Comment