I rigged up the wrap for a late nite cupcake reconnaissance mission. Q and I decided the walk to 25 main from our apartment is the perfect stroll for Annie and the perfect excuse for us to stray from our diet. Afterward, Annie fell fast asleep. Isn't October the most perfect month ever in SGU?!
Speaking of diet. Thanks... or should I say NO THANKS to Kelly's blog for introducing me to the best pumpkin chocolate chip cup cake recipe I have ever tasted. I made a batch thinking they'd be a good treat to take to some peeps but ended up eating them all! I'm already on my third batch in a week. So help me, I may never pull on a real pair of jeans again. Below, Annie helped me make the first batch. YUM!
Annie is perfect. She practically puts herself to sleep at night and looks smashing in every outfit.
Trying to catch a smile:
3 comments:
I might be a phsycho for checking your blog to see if there is a new post EVERY day...I miss you so much, and the blog is all I have. Annie is MIRACULOUS!! She is so cute and I love the hair and outfits! I went to Babinski's today to find that they had not stocked any more clothes since I was there last! BOO:( Then they told me the company's warehouse had a fire so it will be a few months for more to arrive. Then I felt ok. So I bought a new toy and some socks instead...So, yah-WAAAAAAAAA regarding Thanksgiving! I feel sad about it every day. YAYYYY to the thought of you coming up this weekend possibly. I have given Ashley every bit of labor inducing advice I can think of. She better come soon!
-Kari
Seriously! Aren't those the best!?!
Cute, she looks so snuggly. I love her expressions!
Post a Comment