Did you know:
She HATES to have her hair combed or touched
but she LOVES to have her face wiped or washed?
Isn't that funny?
Two month check up = Tired hungry girl who barely cried at all. She HATES to have her hair combed or touched
but she LOVES to have her face wiped or washed?
Isn't that funny?
What a baby. Hope all our babies are this happy. More please.
Just Annie and I walked down to the 3rd parade in our neighborhood in two weeks.
So I SO have the best idea for our float next year. DON'T think you're getting out of it fellow alumni!
Annie smiles on cue. She loves to be admired and delivers huge grins in return.
Q was so mad. I made him pose for a family photo after church.For some odd reason he gets all embarrassed doing this kind of thing.
Like anyone cares! Plus, we all matched so a photo was called for.
[BTW: Q gets embarrassed over matching too.]
...Did you notice that I squeezed into a Betty Page dress?!
I was running and jumping to get Annie to giggle. She's making laughing grunts but no full giggle yet. We are so close!!! In the mean time, I'm getting some exercise looking like a complete idiot. Oh well. At least Annie (and I'm pretty sure Q) was amused.
A few more pant options. Annie was quite pleased with these options but I think it's just because I did a crazy happy dance every time I could successfully zip up another candidate.
...When I say successfully, I mean SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE and then ignore the muffin top splurging over. NOT that you care about this, but I DO! Do you know how difficult it is coming up with semi-decent outfits for work everyday? I teach middle school people. If you look like a dork, you get crucified!
I bought this cute number on zulily. It can be a dress or snap into a snazzy pant suit.
Annie is starting to hold her head up pretty good
so I figured it was time she too enjoyed the bliss that is my luxury rocker.
4 comments:
Oh man, I just LOVE the Annie posts! She is SO SO cute! I love her to pieces, even though we've only hung out briefly! I ALWAYS go back and reread the posts so I can look at the pictures again! Thanks for being such a diligent blogger, it helps get me through some long days!! Hope to see you soon!
Oh gosh-I feel so full of love when I see those pictures! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! What a cute little outfit at the end...wait, they are ALL cute! Im SO jealous that you fit into some pants that don't have elastic waist. I can't even get mine over my thighs! I would welcome a muffin top! Oh, baby bliss...I love it!!!!!!! YOu look fantastic! Oh, BAD news...we can't come down for Thanksgiving. Brent has to work the day before and the day after. WAAAAAAAAA!!!!! The good news is that we will be down for Christmas, which i'm glad of, because I want the girls first christmas to be in Kanab:) I have a nice cozy bed waiting for you and Annie at our house when Ashley has her baby:)
p.s. I HATE SHOTS. I have 6 coming up on Oct. 27. BOOOOO:(
I could never do shots. I always made my mom take them in. I cried too. As always, cute pics.
Post a Comment