Mom's dream... her latest greatest dream that is... was to drive up the San Juan arm as far as we could get in the ski boat. Her birthday=her wish, our command. My favorite thing to do at Powell is the long boat rides so I was totally in. The Dangling Rope ice cream wasn't bad either.
Mom is seriously stoked in this pic because she found the exit path from the Hole in the Rock pioneer route. P.S. How in the world did they do that??!!??!!
Earlier I went looking for Quinn and found him lounging with a nice game of Sudoku! [sigh] Reminds me of the Subway in New York. Sudoku was so huge when we lived there.
About the Synchronized Swim Footage:
We have been SWAMPED I tell you- Positively swamped!!!
Rest assured that it is coming.
We have been SWAMPED I tell you- Positively swamped!!!
Rest assured that it is coming.
1 comment:
Oh Lake Powell. I vote that the synchronized swimming footage be kept amongst family...
Post a Comment