We are so excited. Notice that most of us are over the age of 21. Never too old to enjoy the zoo I say.
Not every day you see triplets. Mom says this picture is dumb because you don't actually "see" triplets. None-the-less, the evidence is there.
Christie the pregnant elephant who, contrary to rumor does not actually appear to be pregnant, does tricks!
Check out this impressive maneuver.
I think we had a moment.
Special.
More special.
Christie and Christie.
Alas, the Meadow Gold bird show in all its glory.
They've actually trained the birds to take our money. Smart birds. (they don't give it back)
Snow cone tongues.
The giraffes and I.
The giraffes and I and Megan. One of them is pregnant (not me).
It could almost be Africa.
Jonah and Cin-babe.
Drinking out of the "fountain of youth"- the same drinking fountain mom has pictures with when she was a kid.
Yes, it costs extra to ride the train.
We were a bit tall for the train.
We have to say something about this picture, but we are not sure what. We are speechless.
Mindi actually HAS a legitimate excuse to be on the "kiddie" train.
...and it ended with a community spin of the ball.
The End.
Oh- and in case you were wondering, no- you could not see the baby moving around in Christie's stomach (the whole reason for the trip in the first place). We were sorely misinformed. Fun day none-the-less though.
1 comment:
That was a very fun trip. Good times!
Post a Comment