Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hadley Language Arts Orientation Video



My students got a big kick out of this video today. On the last day of school last year I sent volunteers into the hall with video cameras to record their thoughts about me as a teacher and my class. It's about 8 minutes if you're curious about what I do all day. Parents and students can view it on my Moodle website but I thought I'd include it here as well.

P.S. This is the second day in a row that I put on my gym clothes and never made it out the door. Yesterday it was because I couldn't find my shoes. Today I got the shoes but I lost my keys. Looked everywhere for an hour. They were in my pocket. By then, the only thing that made me feel better was to NOT go to the gym. I'm letting myself go!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Ha! Loved it! Thanks for the tour of your job. I still can't believe you are a teacher. We aren't old enough. Although I do have 4 kids right?!