Do you wish you could have shiny hair? Well, this might be the class for you!
Studies show that baking and cooking with sprouted wheat produces significantly more nutrient-packed food. The question is how? I'm taking a class on Saturday and I've already filled 4 of the 10 spots. You should sign up too! Quinn's co-worker's wife is going to teach us how to sprout our wheat and use it in everyday cooking!!! When the world ends and you're all struggling to process wheat grain your body can't handle, I'll be partying at my place with my sprouter and killer recipes!!!
If you want the info, text me and I'll send you the number so you can sign up.
Studies show that baking and cooking with sprouted wheat produces significantly more nutrient-packed food. The question is how? I'm taking a class on Saturday and I've already filled 4 of the 10 spots. You should sign up too! Quinn's co-worker's wife is going to teach us how to sprout our wheat and use it in everyday cooking!!! When the world ends and you're all struggling to process wheat grain your body can't handle, I'll be partying at my place with my sprouter and killer recipes!!!
If you want the info, text me and I'll send you the number so you can sign up.
1 comment:
Man I sure wished I lived by you so we could be hanging out AND attending all of these cool classes...bummer for me. :(
Post a Comment