On Grain Sprouting
I'M SOLD. We are totally and completely killing ourselves! Heck, we can't even buy a pack of almonds in the grocery store without them having been irradiated. Think you're skating by on wheat bread? hmpf: Wheat Bread aka THE BIGGEST CROCK OF BULL on the planet! All this time and who knew wheat has been gluttonized to the point of no recognition! White bread=chemically configured substance resembling what bread looks like; Wheat bread=one of propaganda's biggest successes! Folks, looks like I'll be sprouting from here on out. Next step: purchase milk cow for raw milk, grow my own chickens, place Azure Standard on my bookmark list, and achieve first-name recognition status at Health Nut. You bet my kids are growing up on millet!
4 comments:
Hi Nicole,
I used to lived nextdoor to Quinn and the fam in Taylor in case you are wondering why I am looking at your blog. I was wondering if there is a website for information on the grain sprouting. It sounds interesting. If so do you mind emailing me a link. Thanks so much. jane.musters@gmail.com
K Nicole, don't leave me out of all your sprouting adventures I want to learn too. So, if you have any more inspiration information send it my way.
Miss you
Anita
I have to order my wheat grain but be assured that when it comes in, I'll give you a play by play on my new sprouting practices.
I seriously want to hear about this. I know I live clear out here in Louisiana but if there is another class I would totally come back for it. Let me know if you have any info
Nicole
Post a Comment