Everything changed so fast I've been neglecting the blog. Actually, I didn't think I was up for seeing the pictures that are on my camera (ie: the events of our life this past month). So here are just a few to get you started. We spent Christmas evening at Grandma Polly's which entailed the usual wrapping paper fight and chocolate pie. I can't believe I've been able to go to Grandma's every single Christmas Day of my life!!! I love her so much. She IS Christmas!!! This is one of the first pics with my new NIKON D90. This is proof that it really c
GPO gave everyone the same thing: on the count of 3 we all opened up our new Grandma Polly sweaters! "Who's the Favorite?" ME OF COURSE!
Kari is pretty much one of my favorite people on planet earth! It's not fair that one person can have so much talent! I can tell you the bang trend is spreading and you should catch the craze before summer when it gets too hot to sport them anymore.
This is AVES. She can remember who everyone is and name the Jazz players. I got some great shots of her but this is my favorite! I love how she calls Matt: Mott!
...And last but not least, QUINN, who I discovered was the instigator of the massive wrapping paper fight this year. Look at that face. He couldn't deny it if he wanted to! Quinn will eternally by a 13-year-old little boy. Good thing I get along with 9th graders so well. My dad says that is what is so alluring about Quinn: his "boyishness." It's true, who else is this much fun? When I come hime the first thing my family asks me is: "DID YOU BRING QUINN?"
3 comments:
Wow those pictures are great. My favorite is the one of Grandma Polly.
wrapping paper fight? who me?
Nicole-i'm glad your back! I have been thinking about you and I hope all is well. You are beautiful and amazing! love you-Kari
Post a Comment