Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls. There were 5 girls between the two of us and all just barely 2 and under. We braved lunch out on the town even. Needless to say, we had a fun day. Annie adores the twins and Baby Emi. We so wish they lived next door. now THAT would be a dream!
Baby Violet is a sweet little thing and I feel we are starting to adjust. We are not close to a routine yet, but we are discovering what works and what doesn't. Baby V loves to have her diaper changed. She loves being naked and taking baths. She definitely cries the minute her diapers are wet, and she likes baby toys. All of which is the complete opposite of Annie. More than a few nights a week, she even wakes up less times than Annie. Maybe our #2 will surprise us by being a mild child. I'm getting about 5 hours of sleep a night and it seems like I could win
Gold if nursing were an Olympic event. This girl loves to eat! It has begun to sink in that I get to have 2 little girls close together and I thrill with delight. I even wheeled and dealed with Q to get him to build them a giant playhouse in our basement. It's all so exciting. Life is good. I have two girls, a hot hubby, and I can sit down without wincing. Life is good.
Can you guess who dressed Annie?
...And you should check out my awesome friend's photography biz.
She is the bomb-diggity.com and if you are lucky enough to schedule her, pay her whatever she asks. We were so blessed to catch her in SGU again. She photographed Annie as a baby and so we headed back to the same place to get some goodies of V. Erika performs photography miracles.
1 comment:
Ahhhh-that was SO fun!! We had the best time with you girls, thanks a trillion for letting us crash for the day. The girls LOVE Annie! And baby Violet... Breathtaking! I'm loving the pictures-Erica is definitely talented. Wish she lived closer to me so she could work her photo magic on us! You look amazing, and the family pictures are perfection!
Post a Comment