Tuesday, June 05, 2012

you just don't call someone up on their honeymoon

  • For some odd reason, I go years without cutting my hair.  Why I do this, I don't know.  I should cut my hair.  My hair is horribly dry and not at all attractive when it is long.  What is my problem?
So, when you've just cut almost a foot off your hair and you want to post a photo of it- you should probably get the photo right after you exit the salon and you are looking fabulous... NOT three days later when you can't remember the last time you showered, you've just survived 3 days of wedding chaos, and it's midnight and you're not wearing make up.  Oh well. Here I am.
Isn't this precious!  Q and Annie are walking to Meg's wedding party.  All week long Annie has been saying, "Megan-Taylor-Party." And boy was it a party.  The wedding of every girl's dream. Mom is going to kill me because I hardly got any pictures.  Hopefully the official photographer comes through.  Here she is (aka:  My best friend Erika):

Annie kept trying to hold hands with the twins but they were exclusive hand holders at the wedding.  I think it may have had something to do with them not being willing to let go of the treats in one of their hands.  With all these little girl cousins, there just weren't enough hands for holding and treats.
Um- Is it really weird to any one else that Meg is married? We all keep wanting to call her and ask if she is doing okay but you just don't call someone up on their honeymoon... which is even WEIRDER! 
I finally took mercy on Annie and changed her into some comfy horse PJ's at about 10:30 pm.  It was super hot and once she discovered the ice, she was super content sitting and watching Meg and Taylor  {"Megan-Taylor-Party"}.
After the wedding, we finally had time to play with some long lost family members.  Annie is obsessed with baby Emi.  She wanted to hold her for hours and hours.  We are hoping this fascination sticks in the days to come.
I also took Annie swimming for the first time.  You'll forgive my lack of appearance in any of these photos since next week I'm having another kid and my swimsuit shot is anything but blog worthy.

The girls had a blast together.  Hopefully another one will be arriving shortly.
Here are a few shots from the week school got out!  We have been living it up big time.

Annie requested MY popsicle even though hers was exactly the same color.  Smart girl.  She knows a good lime pop versus a cheap twin pop when she sees one (May 28th, 2012).

On the 30th, Q came along to the park with us.  He is such a sport.  He took Annie down the killer tube slide a million times.  I tried to do it yesterday but it didn't go so well in my current condition so I'll be waiting to attend this particular park again until Q can rejoin our exploits.

1 comment:

Erika said...

No worries, I have ooodles and ooodles and gobs of pictures from the reception. Going through them as we speak!