You are invited to a BBQ @ OUR HOUSE.
(Did I really just get to say our house??!!)
Annie's turning 1...and besides,don't you want a sneak peak of the placebefore I get around to posting before & afters?NEXT MONDAY
August 1st: 6pm-8pm
PLEASE COMEPLEASE COME
PLEASE COME
P.S. If you come, you get to see a little of this and that:
3 comments:
Oh Nicole! It's beautiful! I love it. Great job. So sad that we aren't close enough to come!
Looks gorgeous! And I WILL be coming to the party, yay!
Oh gosh your house looks miraculous!!! I spy lots of ikea- the best ever! I'm sad we didn't make it over today. If abbi and liv could speak in sentances they would have said " MOM- get us out of this car!!!!" which they pretty much did- only it was in whining and crying. I wish we were going to be down here for your BBQ! Of only it were today...or tomorrow... Or Wednesday. We are in kanab and I'm wishing and hoping you are coming to the gazebo family show on wednesday:) I'm positive Annie would like nothing more than to be in kanab on her first birthday!
Post a Comment