Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quite a Bit

We've been up to quite a bit. So much, in fact, that I have scarce had time to update this little journal and many a night have I lied awake pining over what I could be blogging. Alas, I've developed a strict policy- if it's past 2 am, it's too late to blog. And now you know how very little sleep we've been getting round our parts the past 3 weeks. Stretched much too thin and not in the physical sense, Q and I are ready for a respite but I'm afraid respites are a still very far off in the distance. Here is a bit of that quite a bit I mentioned we have been up to (part 1):

THE HOUSE is a huge undertaking.
As of today, however, I can safely say
we will begin moving in by the END OF MAY!

Still on the TO DO list for the next five years: the yard.
We've begun killing the weeds but it is a small dent in an epic battle




A few weekends ago Annie & I stopped over in DELTA
on our way up to SLC and OGDEN:

Annie is a sleepless baby. Leave it to me to have the kid that never sleeps.
She does really well for pictures though. Smiles on cue every time... even if all the other kids are crying. I don't have the real photos yet but here are some I snapped with my Nikon:

We visited the girls in SLC for a top secret snap shot.




Annie could be in the middle of crying and all I have to do is pull out the camera to get her to stop. We are getting a little worried about her eagerness to be on film and constant amusement at her reflection in mirrors. Oh well. You've got to be pretty secure to survive life right?



Annie waves hello and goodbye, shares all her bites, and is my entire heart.


The SUPPORT STAFF:


We were lucky to have such a beautiful afternoon in SLC.


After pics, we checked out the petting zoo:
Annie would have liked it better if there had been more dogs.
So far the only name she clearly acknowledges is Buster (our dog).
It's been that way since she could turn her head.








BON VOYAGE QM:


We met Quinn in Ogden to say goodbye to his mom who is now happily donning pioneer-wear in Nauvoo.


...And THAT my friends is just the beginning of one entirely INSANE month!

...to be continued.

1 comment:

Alana said...

Your house looks simply GORGEOUS and I can't wait to see it in real life. I'm seething with jealousy.