Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I KNEW IT! I SO SOOOO KNEW IT!!!!



I totally called it. Ask my mom. I mean come on- why was Kristin Chenoweth getting all the solos and big air time? It made perfect sense. I knew it... and I couldn't be happier. I will gladly welcome Idina into my Tuesday night escape of ecstasy. Please bless this turns into something of a regular role.

CLARIFICATION:
Now. There are people who saw wicked and loved it. Then there are those of us who offered a spiritual standing O at intermission from third row center in New York with tears streaming down their face.

Can you guess which category I belong to?

4 comments:

Quinn said...

I have an idea which one but then again,I didn't see because I belong to the category that fell asleep!

Anonymous said...

I also offered a spiritual standing O at intermission in New York!! So happy someone was there with me =)

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

I would rather go fishing with the category that fell asleep.

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Oops, I guess I was signed in under Juli's sisters log in.