Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tonight

cupcake cafe.
5:30 pm

3 comments:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Hey Nicole- you don't know me but I went to school with Quinn and you work with my best friends sister (Teal Nesmith) anyway, the reason I am writing is that I read on a previous post you were looking for a photographer over Thanskgiving, and my cousin Dot lives in St George and takes pics (she did ours when we lived there) and so just an idea for you if you don't have one yet. her blog is nielsonhotspot.blogspot.com and you could see about her. Her pics are amazing. Anyway, sorry this is so long and sorry to blog stalk you, but I like to blog surf.
-Robyn

Nic said...

That was so fun! At 4:00 I suddenly remembered I forgot to eat lunch, so I ate lunch... and then an hour later I ate dinner. Not that you care, but that's how it went down.

Alana said...

You are funny. Let me tell you "how it went down" for me. I ate lunch. Then I ate TWO dinners. and several cupcakes. I totally care! This is what entertains me. I miss you. What a tease dinner was! We need a party!