Monday, October 27, 2008

This is all I will say. It's OK if we can't be friends after this.

I won't leave this up long... I don't want to be burned at the stake. Get it while it's hot:

The greatest mystery is not how many people support Obama... it's how many educated people support Obama. I've been studying, in depth, the Shiek's rise to power and instigation of the Iranian Revolution of the 80's and the rise of Stalin before Russia's 1930's fall into communism. These two campaigners employed the exact propagandist techniques Obama uses. How can they not see it? How can NBC allow such bias? I understand how propaganda lures stupid people, I know many stupid people. His rhetoric would be very appealing if I could not see through it and become positively frightened of it's consequences. My real bewilderment is how the exact employment of these regiemes has served to sway people who should know better. But alas, I may know the answer. It is the conservativist's values that have been mocked, ridiculed, trampeled upon, and shoved under the rug, hushed by those who seek only to gain from organized religion the vice of power and voice of conceit. The experation of the place of Christianity in our government may have come. Wo be to those who forget that Christain core codes of ethics have a place in America's birth. Why can't education and religion coexist? It seems that the more "knowledge" our collegiates gain, the more liberal they become. What do the eduacted and the wealthy stand to gain from a big government candidate? Why do they not understand the risk of the reformation of the American dream from those who earn it to those who expect it? It is not "I want therefor I get," it should be "I work therefor I am." The real tradgedy is that I used to like Oprah. She has served to seperate herself from God to such an extent that she supports someone who wants to act like God. First, Oprah has replaced God with self-actualzation philosphies that take credit away from divine deity. Second, she pledges allegience to a candidate who offers healthcare as a right. Third, neither of them realizes that health care is a priviledge that does and should have a price tag. She's got the education priority down. Feed a man a fishing lesson, not a fish and he can feed himself for a lifetime not just for one meal. The problem is she's missing the difference between fishing lessons and fish hacheries started, funded, implemented, run, and completely reliant on the fishing teacher. Stalin told the people he would even classes, feed everyone, level the hierarchy. He appealed to the proletariat Reds who put him in power but then he slowly took them out (aka anilated them), crippling the only force that could take his power away. Obama will kill the free market, small business, and the private sector. He will cripple the very force that gives America her liberty. Her dream that anything's possible with work and dedication. That's just what everyone's been missing. Not the dream part, the equation that derives it. Obama will give everyone the dream and we''ll be so eager to get it, we'll forget to work along the way to recieving it. I don't give my students keys to drive a car the day they turn 16. They've got to earn it by going to drivers ed and practicing with supervision. Health care may be a right, but there are keys to obatining it. Americans should be willing to work for it, fight for jobs that offer it, and be free from big government so they can provide it. Religion is about becomming perfect. Key word: becomming. Perfection is not possible therefore, ideals that rely on perfect leaders will never hold. Marxism, yes I said Marxism, is a beautiful idea. I'm sorry, I just don't trust imperfect people to be responsible for administering it. Until we do find that perfect person, I'm sticking with the next best option: Democracy, and democracy, my friends, can only be perpetuated by capitolism. Capitolism must be countered with honest, willing, hard-working citizens, and these type of citizens can only be produced through religion and adherence to a strong moral code. Perhaps educated people support Obama because, as Ernest Hemingway hinted, exestentialism is the mordern's code of ethics. Perhaps it's a trend epidemic of abandoning tradition for the evervescent illusion of "change." Not the smartest thing, those acadamians, following suit of a man who shot himself when things got though. Wonder what God will think of that?

-N Had (now you know)
------------------

"As I was listening to a news program last night, I watched in horror as Barack Obama made the statement with pride. . .'we are no longer a Christian nation; we are now a nation of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, . . . As with so many other statements I've heard him (and his wife) make, I never thought I'd see the day that I'd hear something like that from a presidential candidate in this nation. To think our forefathers fought and died for the right for our nation to be a Christian nation--and to have this man say with pride that we are no longer that. How far this nation has come from what our founding fathers intended it to be."
-
From: Dr. John Tisdale

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH, Nicole AMEN!!!!

I totally agree %100, can I copy and paste that onto my blog?

Yeah and Oprah, I used to love her and now I can't stand to watch. She's brain washing everyone. And I don't think you should take that off your blog, leave it!

GOULDING CLAN said...

I agree. Please don't take it off your blog. It's your blog, you can say whatever you want. and I totally agree!!!

ash met said...

I could not be more proud to associate myself with you! Someone who understands that hard work and moral values are the core of our country and that Obama will be the demise of them. Someone who doesn't depend on the government for hand outs or your future. Someone who can see through the lies. Let us all pray the hearts of the American people will be softenend...or their minds enlightened?

Anita said...

Now if we could only get "them" to understand. He promises change and that's exactly what he'll bring.

In my naivety I also have a theory. I came up with this theory because I want to believe that there is some good reason that anyone would vote for such a man. I have good neighbors that are voting for him and I just can't put my finger on why they would commit this horrible sin. So I came up with this. . . Some of these people are voting for him simply because they have too much compassion. They think we should take care of people too much. They can't see that by doing this the destruction of the greatest nation is brought to pass.
I still don't think that justifies a vote for him but at least I can tolerate my neighbors if I think of it this way.

Katie L said...

Loved your post!!!! I hate the fact that I can't vote.....yet, but damn, I wonder what will happen if he does win? I'll probably ship back to Australia Land!!!

Anonymous said...

And freakin Obama is for LIVE BIRTH ABORTION! He's a killer.

Kelli Eudis said...

Don't take this down. It's exactly what people need to hear. I'm going to link this post to my blog. So keep it up for more people to read who are interested.

Alana said...

Ah yes, a "human right". I swear... every day there is something new added to the list of "human rights"... it's driving me crazy. In fact, I have been suppressing the urge to blog about all the new "human rights" that pop up every day.

If you take this blog down I, myself, will burn you at the stake.

See you tomorrow night...

Nic said...

ok, I won't take it down... but I WILL edit the dang thing. In my whimsical late night tirade, I once again posted without proofing. Don't tell my students- (by the way... embarrassing teacher moment soon to follow). Good night all.

Matt said...

AMEN. Obama seriously scares me to death. I wish there was more we could do about it...

Jake said...

Great post... I'm loving this political stuff!

Gotta clear up this mystery "Dr's" quote though!!

Obama's actual words were:

Obama, June 28, 2006 (as delivered): "Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation – at least, not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

Dr. Tisdale must have forgotten the words 'at least, not just.' when making this statement! This quote was completely taken out of context!

And, unless I'm mistaken, I thought our Founding Fathers fought for our 'freedoms'(our religious freedoms at that)? So, what's Dr. Tisdale saying? That Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, and Hindus shouldn't live in America because they aren't Christians? That the First Amendment doesn't apply to them? I don't get it!

Nic said...

Sorry, those words don't make the quote better... and the minute you take Christianity out of our constitute, you destroy the foundation for liberty. Seriously, you're defending this shady abortion propetuent? Don't get lost in the rhetoric.

Anonymous said...

Religious freedom doesn't mean Christian freedom. Most Christians don't recognize Mormons as Christians. Most Christians would put Mormons in the Jew, Muslim, and Buddhist column. If it weren't for religious freedom the church would've never been established in the states. Even with Religious freedom Mormons were persecuted relentlessly.

That's my 2 cents. I'm a registered Republican. My wife wanted me to read your blog and I had to comment. Sorry.

-Jason

Nic said...

Welcome Jason. Religious freedom is awesome!!!

It is worthwhile to note that the idea of religious freedom is a thought/practice born from Christianity.