Wednesday, August 27, 2008

UPDATE

Crazy Busy in our neck of the woods. Sorry for the delay. Here's the latest:

CARD SWAP GIRLS: This is a sneak peak of what you are about to recieve!!!! If you are one of the last two who still need to get me your cards, SEND THEM or GET THEM TO ME ASAP because the punctual participants are waiting on you. No pressure right???? Anyway, as soon as I get the last batches I'll send you your amazing package.


Check out my amazing students. I swear they are taking "good pills" because they PALE in comparrison to the slightly INSANE bunch of last year. Seriously, I tell them everyday how much I love them. My job is actually what I do now instead of my whole entire life.

In the midst of moving, we managed to get some great small town fun in. We went to annual Pine Valley dinner and made it just in time to get in on the BBQ before clean up time. There had been over 600 people there and we heard Alana may have been one of them but we were late so we missed her. Quinn says these small town shin digs are what America is all about. All I could think of was the amazing less then frying pan temperture weather. It was beautiful. I love it up there.

Last weekend we had to scratch Western Legends (so sad) in lou of moving, but we did manage to make it up to Enterprise for the cornfest instead. This is me contemplating the never before thought that corn can taste an aweful lot like candy. We had to pull together our quarters for the cobs, but it was worth the extra mileage. I think this will have to be an annual tradition.

DHSers: IF YOU HAVE PICTURES FOR THE REUNION SLIDE SHOW (10 years, reallly!?!?!?!) you need to email them to me ASAP: nhadley@scmiddle.org
I am making the slideshow this week (duh- the reunion is saturday).

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Your still alive!! :) And still having loads of fun and good food I see. I'm so glad that school is going better for you this year.

Taylor said...

I put the cards in the mail yesterday, sorry for my slacking. I hope the supply of good pills hold out at SCMS.:)