Sunday, May 04, 2008

Wish List

Okay- first, you HAVE to check out this most AMAZING utube clip EVER in the unniverse!!! It'll blow your mind! Seriously- this is possible?!?! I've placed it in the side bar for permanent viewing access: Swan Lake (suffer through the frogs- the good stuff's @ the end)

If there is a rich millionaire out there who is looking for some way to get rid of a few bucks, here are some ideas. I would really appreciate someone sending these items my way:

The new desktop (MAC of course), complete w/photoshop, extra gigs, and final cut pro. You don't need to splurge on Word- I already have a few extra downloads from my laptop version.



A super delux Nikon (just the generic lens for now... I'm still an ameteur)



This completely awesome photo action package for photoshop (seriously, go to this site {see sidebar of fave websites}- this stuff is amazing).



A brand new house in Tonaquint Terrace (pretty please). I'd like a walk-out basement and will settle for just the lot... preferrably with a view. I LOVE this location in SGU! Dream, dream, dream!



The new and improved 12" capable CRICUT (ladies... need I say more?)


~I promise, I've been really good and have worked really hard all year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-I got your comment about this Satruday-sad! I understand...obligations, I know how that goes! So, what about Friday evening? Would you guys be able to ocme after work? We will be in Kanab on Sunday as well-Jeff is calling. But you are welcome to come whenever you can-we would love to see you! Let me know.

Nic said...

I'll talk to Q about Friday. He wants to come... WE want to come way bad. Pray for summer!

Amy said...

I will take a house in Tonaquint Terrace too :)

carly k said...

Hey, I need word on my mac... Please be patient with the computer-tard here...can you put it on mine?

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! That video IS amazing! I want to be a ballarina now...

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! That video IS amazing! I want to be a ballarina now...