at exactly 10:57 tonight, APRIL 15th, I completed our taxes YET AGAIN.
AND I WAS 1099'd!!!!!!, had to figure out a 982, and am still panicking over a 1099-S I'm not sure should have gone somewhere other than where I put it.
IS THERE NO END TO MY MANY SKILLS AND ABILITIES?!
...No, really.
I feel a strong need for more appreciation over here. I'm handling way too much I think. Too much. I need to hear something like,
"Your interpretation of Maslow's Self-Actualization in his Hierarchy of needs
as it relates to personal and private spirituality is spot on Nicole."
-or-
"Wow, I didn't realize that when I had all my babies on welfare, you had to go to work and leave your babies behind so you could pay your medical $$$ bills. I think I'll go off welfare now."
So that's not going to happen. Instead, how about that VIOLET?
Isn't she the bees' knees?
Yep- I'm going to need a bit more uplifting etc. Valentines might work"
In my line of profession, I'm just not going to receive a significant amount of validation.
Chubby Baby helps.
Mother's Day might too.
...or I could just take care of things now:
"Holy smokes Nicole- I didn't know you could read TAX CODE
and come out on the other end of it alive!"
-and-
"Seriously? Have the 6-year-olds dance AROUND cowboys hats?! GENUIS!"
1 comment:
You are very impressive indeed. Good job on tax code. I have not attempted that one (nor do I think I would be very good at it)! V is getting so big and chubby! What a cutie!
Post a Comment